Have you wanted to give more to causes you care about, but are frustrated that a large portion of your wealth is currently tied up in your primary bay area residence?
Do you want to give back and contribute to your city, neighborhood, a human, animal, or environmental cause, or a charity when you sell your bay area house? When people like you sell their houses to Shark Fin, we already donate to numerous nonprofits and charities (see below) – but we can also direct our donation to a charity of YOUR CHOICE, as well as help you find or decide on an ideal cause or group.
We work with homeowners and investors to refresh old homes and apartment buildings for nice new families to move into. Do you have a house, rental property, vacant land, or other real estate no longer in use or needing to be sold quickly regardless of condition? Shark Fin buys, fixes, and sells houses all over the SF/SJ Bay Area. Aside from this normal real estate investment activity, we use a portion of proceeds to hopefully make our world better!
We have started an Adopt a Lyme Patient program. World’s first as far as we can tell! Two patients adopted so far. (Details TBA.)
Shark Fin donates 5% of net proceeds each year to these public service groups, nonprofits, and charities:
- Bay Area Lyme Foundation – read about the Shark Fin Mission HERE.
- LymeDisease.org – national chronic Lyme disease research and treatment organization
- Shark Stewards – San Francisco Bay Area shark research and conservation –
- here and globally
- Humane Society Silicon Valley – San Jose metro area animal shelter. We brought an injured pigeon here once.
- House Rabbit Society – Richmond bunny adoption and veterinary care services. The best rabbit care and education providers.
- Second Harvest San Mateo and Santa Clara – helping local needy families
- Feeding America – helping feed needy families all over the US
- One Ocean Diving – raising awareness for safe human-shark interaction
- Yoga To The People – donation-based community yoga
Want to get your fast, free cash offer? Fill our our short form and we’ll get back to you soon!