We work with homeowners and investors to increase the value of properties no longer in use or needing to be sold quickly regardless of condition. We buy, fix, and sell houses as “flippers.” Aside from this normal real estate investment activity, we use a portion of proceeds to improve our world.
We have started an Adopt a Lyme Patient program. World’s first as far as we can tell! (Details TBD.)
Shark Fin donates 5% of net proceeds each year to the following organizations:
- Bay Area Lyme Foundation – read about the Shark Fin Mission HERE.
- LymeDisease.org – national chronic Lyme disease research and treatment organization
- Shark Stewards – San Francisco Bay Area shark research and conservation –
- here and globally
- Humane Society Silicon Valley – San Jose metro area animal shelter. We brought an injured pigeon here once.
- House Rabbit Society – Richmond bunny adoption and veterinary care services. The best rabbit care and education providers.
- Second Harvest San Mateo and Santa Clara – helping local needy families
- Feeding America – helping feed needy families all over the US
- One Ocean Diving – raising awareness for safe human-shark interaction
- Yoga To The People – donation-based community yoga